Chardonnay du Monde
This event is unique in terms of its scope, its method and therefore its ambition:
International in scope:
- More than 35 countries.
- More than 900 wine samples.
- More than 300 international expert judges, including 55% from outside France.
A strict method:
- Compliance with international wine competition rules.
- Guaranteed implementation of scoring criteria for international competitions.
- Rigorous selection of the panel of expert judges.
- Training in tasting methodology at the Institut Paul Bocuse, with individual assessment of each taster.
- Faultless, quality-driven organisation: limitation of the number of wines per jury and ideal tasting conditions (sensory isolation, proper tasting rhythm, etc.)
- Secure computer processing of results by the Services Actions Qualité company.
- To award reliable and thus representative medals each year, reflecting the founding motto of Chardonnay du Monde®: diversity, quality and high standards.